Samstag, 30. August 2008

cold is really active

therefore, it was especially tough to get up this morning.

while chanting, i really tried to be attentive.
ravindra svarupa prabhu says, if we try to chant attentive, this is already namabasa, the clearing stage.

i must say, i head to clear my nose more often, then i was able grab my mind and be more attentive.

for me, still, spiritual life seems to be like i have heavy jaundice. for someone, who has jaundice, sugar remains bitter. the more the desease decreases, the more sugar will taste sweet.

although, i heard this very often, i still like this example very much.

although the words of the acaryas are scientific:

hmm, sombody knows a scientific evidence, well... from the karmis..?...;-)


Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

1 Kommentar:

Aruna hat gesagt…

Thanks prabhu for such a nice realization. My life also applies to this, I get ut early to live home at 6 to work. Well it's really difficult chanting with attention sometimes, but the Lord always reciprocates our efforts and I trust and thank everytime I make my 16 rounds.

Hope you always get your objectives done in japa.
Hare Krsna
Aruna dd