Dienstag, 26. August 2008

day 1, i did it

well, wasn t too easy to get up at three.

yesterday evening my wife amrita had to to go to a kindergarten meeting. so she came back at 9.30 p.m. we talked until 10 and i fell asleep at around 10:30. unfortunately i woke up at 11.15, since my wife came back from a walk, where she finished her rounds. amrita took a shower, and wasn t too quite.
i woke up from the noise she made and could not sleep again until 12:30 a.m. haribol.

somhow then, i woke up five minutes before the alarm clock ringed. it seems, the supersoul is already involved in my project.

i was so tired, that between 02:55 and 03:00 i fell asleep again.

then the alarm clock rang and i pushed the snooze button, only once at least.

so i got up at 3:05.

startet my rounds at 03:20 and finished at 04:17.

wasn t too bad. no highlights and no really completely spaced out moments.

was glad, that i did it.

day one done.
Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

2 Kommentare:

Gour-ni-times hat gesagt…

Thats a glorious project.

Gour-ni-times hat gesagt…

I have a simular project since 4 weeks. To not watch any YouTube videos, but to use that time for reading Krishna-conscious literature or working at our coming book. This vow I like to keep until Radhastami with the option to continue. My Krishna-Consciousness has increased douptlessly and I feel more happy.