Sonntag, 7. September 2008

alarms and other disturbances

i don t know, how many alarm clocks i had in the last years. there were many.

i actually had a fancy one from a german company named dugena. for some karmic reason, it fell down too many times. i had to buy a new one, unfortunately.

because, what i liked of my dugena clock was, that the alarm signal was so loud, you HAD to wake up. i think, they builded this thing especially for old people, who might have already loss in hearing

last janmastami, when i met the devotees in our project in goloka dhama, it was so purifying for me, that i HAD to reastablish my chanting.
i was so much beside my shoes, that it simply did not fit. i felt like on an other planet. (which it actually is, it is non fifferent from the spiritual sky).
i had become so much materialistic, that i actually felled ashamed in the association of the vasihnavas. at the same time, i felt very much the presence of radha madana mohana, the presiding deities.
i see it as a sign of krishna and the vaishnavas, that my janmastami visit was like a loud alarm of my old dugena clock.

There is the last verse of Chaitanya Mahaprabhus siksastakam:

ashlishya va pada-ratam pinashtu mam
adarshanan marma-hatam karotu va
yatha tatha va vidadhatu lampato
mat-prana-nathas tu sa eva naparah

I know no one but Krsna as my Lord, and He shall remain so even if He handles me roughly by His embrace or makes me brokenhearted by not being present before me. He is completely free to do anything and everything, for He is always my worshipful Lord, unconditionally.
All Glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu!


I felt your rough embrace my lord.

it definetely reminded me to become more serious, if i don t want to remain in my self constructed material stool pit.

JIVA JAGO, JIVA JAGO! WAKE UP SPIRIT SOUL, WAKE UP!


i have a new alarm clock now,

it is more soft.


Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

1 Kommentar:

Gour-ni-times hat gesagt…

Hey Danda, it seems you are going for it, which means in German: Du ziehst es anscheinend voll durch! :-)