Freitag, 5. September 2008

chanting so la la

that s the info.

somhow, i went to bed early. i had a good night rest but somhow was not feeling so well during japa.. my back was hurting and i could not concentrate.


how much can we control the mind?

during chanting, we may find out, that on our own it is not possible. we can seek shelter of great personalities.

the six goswamis...

hm, i just think about haridasa thakura. he is nama acarya. let s see tomorrow, what is going on. but i must pray to increase the quality of my chantingg.

so two points: a) the mind must be controlled
                     B) alone it is not possible. we need mercy of advanced personalities.

this should be my meditation, before starting my japa.

prabhupada was once asked, what one should pray doing chanting. prabhupada answered, that chanting hare krishna IS the prayer. we should just listen.

i throw in a "krishna help me!" or "prabhupada help me!" in between somtimes.

praying before starting our rounds may also help.

my dear mind, that may work...

hare krishna, tomorrow is another day. war against maya...


Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hej dandaji,
Paul and me are very inspired of your little experiment and we got up this morning at 5 (instead of 7) to chant our rounds. and it is wonderful, suddenly there is so much time to do in the morning and better rounds.
we will try to keep doin it.
i might post about it on my webpage. www.ananda-mohini.de
hare krsna