Samstag, 13. September 2008

damned!

sanatana goswami recommends, that we chant clearly and loud.

if we do that, than the day will also be very clear.

srimati mataji explains in her japa seminar in that connection, that at the end of the day, we can actually measure how our chanting in the morning really was.

it s all about attention. the hear opens, if we try to chant attentive. PLEASE RADHA, PLEASE KRISHNA HELP ME!

then the gates of our hearts open, and by chanting, the anarthas one after another hopefully disappear.

i am writing this after just having chanted my rounds succsesfully.

prabhupada once said after finishing his rounds: "now i can do any damned thing."

now my mind seems to become a little more clear after this mornings chanting.

now, i am ready to do any damned thing, which actually for me means going to work.

hopefully, todays chanting will echo through the day.

it seems, life becomes a little more easy by chanting hare krishna.
Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I came across some comments by the Dalai Lama that I thought might interest you. I realize he's of a different faith, but there is an underlying truth to his words that I found to be very helful to me. I hope they inspire you, too.

I posted them here.

Anonym hat gesagt…

(Oops- I meant to link to the specific post with the Dalai Lama's comments, which are here. Sorry about that.)