Dienstag, 9. September 2008

in with the needle, out with....?

i tend to say: "in with the needle, out with the..... club.

Even with my experiment, i prefer to say: "in with the needle, and let s see, what s going on.

my friends from gournitimes recommended me to take more care of my spelling.

sorry, dear devotees for spelling mistakes.

what about my chanting?

still motivated and inspired.

peace of heart, feels like 50% more

peace of mind: feels like at 30& more

amazing. somtimes i do yoga on my computer. (there are a many excercises on you tube.) very simple but soooo effective.

like my little experiment. only eight rounds, but such an impact!
don t get me wrong, i am still a smalltimer, have not yes seesn krishna face to face...;-)

but again, chanting is nice. chanting in the morning ist 50 - to 75% better than during the day.

it s just you and the mind. only you and the mind which you have to take back from imaginary sense gratification or planing the day, or - you might know, what i mean.

i just downloaded again srimati matajis japa seminar on my ipod. i let you know more, when i get a little more into listening them...

thanks for hanging on...

hare krishna!

Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

Keine Kommentare: