Mittwoch, 3. September 2008

just one hour

tomorrow i would just like to tell my mind for one hour to stop meditating about nonsense.
i mean, just one hour. that is not too much out of 24!

just imagine, how busy we are during the day, and how fast a day is over, what to speak of this life. just another year is about to pass, just imagine!
so tomorrow, my dear mind, i would just recommend you to shut up completley during my japa session.
otherwise, i would just have to beat you up, sorry no fake. i had to become violent against you. like bhakissidhanta recommended: "beat your mind with your shoes!"

so, if i kick you tomorrow morning, which seems, is about to happen. do not worry, my dear mind. this, for you and for me, is the school of hard knocks, which most of all have to go through.


Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I have heard of mind over matter but you are the first to mention force over mind! Good luck!