Montag, 15. September 2008

hello anarthas

this morning i was confronted with my anarthas (unwanted things in the heart)

they were there and i was in.

in the clouds, that vorbid me to perceive krishna while chanting.

i knew it before. i was restless yesterday, i was quite finished from work i thought. "how long will i be able to do it?"

working, sleeping, little chanting inbetween, working, working, working,

the machine has got me.

maya.

anyway, at least i am trying to confront my anarthas. how horrible, these are things i want to wipe under the table.

there are different kinds of anarthas.

srimati talks about them in that japa seminar.

have to deal with them, as i am in my experiment. like to use the opportunity to see what is going on with me.
Gebloggt mit Flock Browser

Keine Kommentare: